Liebster Blog Award
I received this award in January and have been a bit slow in posting this one. Thank you, Lee, for giving me this award! I’m thrilled you received it too and are doing well with not one, but two blogs now! Keep up the good work.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (I have hit the 200 mark now, but when Lee gave me this award it was below 200, so I hope that is ok). Liebster is German (n.) and means: sweetheart, beloved person, darling.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to his or her blog
2. Copy and paste the “Liebster Blog Award” icon into your post
3. Pass the award on to 5 of your fellow bloggers and let them know you did so. (it’s so hard to only choose 5 as there are many other great blogs out there that I love!)
- saratoolemiller.wordpress.com (Sara Tool Miller is a fiction and non fiction writer who gives great advice about writing!)
- writingyourdestiny.com (another excellent writing blog by Karen Wan.)
- auraborealis.wordpress.com (a blog by Jennifer Flint Designs. She designs and makes lovely jewelry)
- awakeningtothedance.com (a blog about spirituality, life, dance by Georganne Spruce)
- pointsthruprose.com (a collective blog for writers and artists)
Happy blogging everyone!